OEM Jeep Wrangler Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel will be structurally perfect when it arrives at your door, unless we have specifically stated otherwise.
- To find pictures of your used Wrangler wheel, click on the model year of your Jeep in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Jeep Wrangler Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Jeep Wrangler wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the stock Wrangler Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jeep Wrangler Rims and Wheels
The Jeep Wrangler is a very popular compact SUV that carries on the torch of the Civilian Jeep (CJ) that essentially created the Jeep name. The Wrangler embodies the origin of the Jeep name which is said to come from an early nickname soldiers gave the CJ during WWII after a character from the popular cartoon Popeye, Popeye's mysterious dog named Jeep (and only said "jeep") that was able to teleport and solve very complex problems, qualities that the soldiers said the vehicle had as well. The first two generations of the Wrangler were equipped with straight four or six cylinder engines and it was not until the third generation- the generation currently in production since 2007- had the wrangler's first diesel that was a straight four cylinder; this model also had the Wrangler's first V6. Sales have been growing steadily for the past four years and discontinuation any time soon is very unlikely.
Alloy rims on the Wrangler have ranged from 15" to 18" but the only steel wheels that have been offered are 15" with painted or chrome finish. The alloy wheels had machined, polished, silver, and gold finishes with the only chrome alloy rim being an 18" wheel with 7 spokes.
Have to have these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because ordering at originalwheels.com is incredibly easy. Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!