OEM Kia Amanti Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about us and how there's no fuss, in our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every Wheel is guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used Amanti Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- For your convenience, all pictures will specify if the Factory Kia Amanti Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the specs needed for you to match your Factory Original Amanti Rims so the wheels you order will fit perfectly on your car.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Kia Amanti Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Kia Amanti Rims and Wheels
The Kia Amanti, or the Oprius as it was marketed as in select countries, began production in 2002 as Kia's flagship model. A full-size four door executive car, the Amanti had front wheel drive with a front placed engine that was a V6 ranging between 2.7L and 3.8L; all engines were mated to automatic transmissions. The Amanti was Kia's first large car sold to the public and was based off the Hyundai Grandeur XG that was discontinued shortly after the Amanti's debut. Although the Amanti has been a very successful first try at a full size luxury car gathering acclaim from various sources (including J.D. Power and Associates) for its "Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout", it was discontinued in 2010 to be replaced by the very similar although updated Kia Cadenza that continues to be sold today.
Amanti rims were mainly alloy but did have one 16" steel wheel finished in black with 9 holes. The remaining rims included three 17" alloy wheels with silver or chrome finish and 7 or 9 spokes and a single 16" alloy rim with 9 spokes and silver finish.
Have you been pining over these Factory original wheels? Well your days desolation are done because obtaining these wheels is an easy task when dealing with original wheels.com. To order instantly online simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for visiting!