OEM Kia Forte Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Get to know us and our business better by watching this quick 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- We guarantee all Used Kia Forte rims will arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless stipulated differently.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Kia Forte Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the factory original Forte Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Kia Forte Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Forte Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Kia Forte Rims and Wheels
The Kia Forte is a successful compact car that began production in 2008 and made its was over to both the U.S. and Canada by 2010. With three different body styles, a two door coupe (badging on the car calling it a Forte Koup), a four door sedan and a five door hatchback the Forte was equipped with a straight four cylinder engine that had either a 1.6L, 2.0L, or 2.4L displacement, automatic and manual transmissions were available on all the engines. Kia produces a very similar car to the Forte called the Cee'd that is offered in markets without the Forte, such as Europe, and is not offered alongside the Forte anywhere but Russia. The Forte continues to successfully produce its first generation with a second generation scheduled for release in 2014.
Wheels on the Forte range from 15" to 17" and include only two steel rims, both 15" and finished in black with 15 or 13 holes. The remaining rims include a 15" and 16" alloy rim both with silver finish and 5 spokes; two 17" alloy wheels finished in silver or black with 5 split spokes; and a 16" alloy wheel with 10 spokes and silver finish.
Interested in including these Forte wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!