OEM Kia Sedona Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Unless specifically stipulated every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Stock Original Sedona Wheels.
- Wondering if the Factory Kia Sedona Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined? Check next to each picture for the Factory Original Finish offered on the wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Kia Sedona Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Kia Sedona Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Kia Sedona Rims and Wheels
The Kia Sedona, or Carnival as it is called in its home country South Korea, is a four door minivan with front wheel drive and a front placed engine. Although initial production began in 1998 in South Korea it was not available in the U.S. until the 2002 model year. The Sedona was only available with V6 engines (available in three different sizes, the 2.5L, 2.9L, and 3.5L) until the second generation began in 2006 when straight four cylinder diesel engines became available for the Sedona. In 2012 the Sedona was discontinued leaving the Kia lineup without a minivan, although a replacement minivan for the U.S. market is already in the works.
Wheels on the Sedona include two of each 15", 16" and 17" rims. The 15" include a steel rim with 10 holes and painted finish and an alloy wheel machined finished with 7 spokes. The 16" rims were comprised of both a steel and alloy rim with either painted or silver finish, respectively. Both the 17" wheels were alloy with one finished in silver with ten spokes and the other with 12 spokes and a machined finish with black pockets.
These used factory wheels could be yours in a matter of minutes, if you would like to purchase them. Doing so is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our unparalleled customer service. Thank you so much for stopping by and have an excellent day!