OEM Kia Sportage Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To learn more about what we do at originalwheels.com and our dedication to your satisfaction, check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Although all wheels have technically been used since they are original equipment, every wheel has been refinished and appears in like new condition, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures of all OEM Kia Sportage Wheels below, just choose the model year of your car.
- Every picture will specify the material it is made out of (i.e. Aluminum Alloy or Steel) and its finish (i.e. Chrome, Silver Paint, polished, or machined).
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Sportage Rims exactly to what you need.
- To talk to one of our representatives about the Factory Kia Sportage Rims you are looking for, call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Kia Sportage Rims and Wheels
The Kia Sportage began production in 1993 but was not available in the U.S. until 1995. The Sportage's first generation is the most unique of the three that have been produced, and is the only generation with three door convertible and five door wagon body styles and no four door option, which is the only body style (in an SUV or crossover style) offered on the second and third generations. The Sportage has been almost exclusively equipped with straight four cylinder engines, with the sole exception being a 2.7L V6 offered on the second generation, all generations have offered both diesel and petrol straight four cylinder engines, and the third generation has optional turbo capacities for both kinds of fuel systems. The Sportage continues to successfully manufacture its third generation that recently begun in 2011.
Wheels on the Sportage can easily be grouped into two categories, first generation rims and later wheels. Rims that equipped the Sportage's first generation were exclusively 15" and for the most part alloy with finishes such as chrome, silver, polished, machined, or silver with machined lip. The remaining rims (for the second generation and later Sportage) include two 16" alloy rims finished in silver with 5 or 5 double spokes, a 17" alloy rim with silver finish and five spokes, and an 18" alloy wheel with 5 twin spokes and machined with black finish.
Do you want to buy these factory Sportage rims? It's so simple! Just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your rims please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for visiting!