OEM Land Rover Defender Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we do all we can to ensure a hassle-free wheel buying experience.
- Looking for pictures of these Factory Land Rover Defender Rims? You can find all pictures in the links below.
- Next to these pictures will specify if the Used Defender Rims are made of steel or alluminum alloy and whether the rim is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Defender Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Land Rover Defender Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Land Rover Defender Rims and Wheels
The Land Rover Defender is the successor to the original Ninety and One Ten that were produced from 1983 until 1990 and differs from its predecessor minimally. The Defender acquired its name in 1990 after the release of the Discovery required the need to identify the vehicle by more than its wheel base, which is where the Ninety and One Ten got their names. The Defender was available in a variety of body styles that a two door hard top or single cab, a three door station wagon, a four door double cab, and a five door station wagon. The main engine was a straight four cylinder turbo diesel that ranged from 2.2L-2.5L, but also available was a straight five turbo diesel as well as a V8 regular gas engine. The Defender continues production today after twenty two (thirty if you count the years it was listed as the Ninety and One Ten) years, however; due to U.S. emissions standards and regulations the Defender was only sold in the U.S. from 1993 until 1997.
Wheels on the Defender included a 16" steel rim with painted finish and 16" alloy wheels all with silver finish and 5 spokes but with various stylings.
The wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!