OEM Land Rover Freelander Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel will arrive in pristine condition to your satisfaction, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures of and information about every model of Factory Land Rover Freelander Rims.
- If the Used Freelander rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, it will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Land Rover Freelander Wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Land Rover Freelander Rims and Wheels
The Freelander began production in 1997 as Land Rover's first attempt at a compact SUV that is generally considered a success. The Freelander was not available in the U.S. until 2002 as both a three door convertible or five door SUV and was equipped with either a straight four engine or a V6, and were available with either a 5 speed manual or 5 speed automatic transmission. Although this crossover was obviously not as capable of some of the off road capabilities but did have optional four wheel drive versions as well as two wheel drives. The first generation was replaced by a second in 2006, but is called the LR2 in the U.S.
The Freelander was offered with three different rims, two 16" alloy rims with silver finish a either 5 or 3 double spokes and a 17" silver finished alloy wheel with three double spokes.
Would you want to own these wheels if only you knew how? Order now, it's so easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you have any problems or questions about the factory original wheel you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service and help you get the factory rims you need at the price you want. Come back soon for your next OEM wheel purchase!