OEM Land Rover Range Rover Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we do all we can to ensure a hassle-free wheel buying experience.
- Looking for pictures of these Factory Land Rover Range Rover Rims? You can find all pictures in the links below.
- Next to these pictures will specify if the Used Range Rover Rims are made of steel or alluminum alloy and whether the rim is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Land Rover Range Rover Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Land Rover Range Rover Rims and Wheels
Land Rover's Range Rover first began production in 1970 and this first generation is now known as the Range Rover Classic, the second generation and later Range Rover's began in 1994. The second generation was manufactured previous to the sale of Land Rover to Ford and therefore was available with Rover designed engines (a 4.6L or 4.0L V8 petrol) as well the option for a straight six turbo diesel engine that was designed and manufactured by BMW, the third generation is available with BMW engines as well as supercharged Jaguar engines and Ford engines. The Range Rover has maintained its market strategy of its first generation of trying to dissociate itself from LandRover in order to be independently recognized as a luxury brand. Although the Range Rover is not its own brand and is just as much a land rover as the Discovery, the Range Rover was sold through separate dealers only selling Range Rovers and badging did not mark any relationship to LandRover. A new fourth generation is expected to debut 2013.
Wheels on the Range Rover were between 16" and 20" exclusively alloy rims and included one steel rim 15" with 5 spokes and painted finish. The majority of the remaining rims were finished in silver but also came in finishes such as hyper silver, chrome, sparkle silver, polished, or machined. Spoke patterns include 3, 5, 6, 7, 3 double, 5 double, 6 double, 7 double, and ten twin spokes.
Do you need these used factory original wheels? If so, you are surely on a suitable site to secure them. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. Still stumped? Solicit our customer service by calling our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will solve your struggles to your satisfaction. Stop by again soon!