OEM Lexus ES 300 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- By watching this short 1 minute video at the bottom of the page you can learn about all we do here.
- Every used wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used ES 300 Rims.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Wheels in the picture you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Factory Lexus ES 300 Rims exactly to what you need are displayed to the left.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lexus ES 300 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus ES300 Rims and Wheels
The ES 300 was the second generation of the ES, after the 250, and was completely redesigned to share styling with the better received Lexus, the LS 400 making the ES 300 slightly larger with more rounded curves. Beginning in model year 1992, the ES 300 was equipped with a 3.0L V6 engine and had an optional 5 speed manual transmission, although the four speed automatic transmission was much more common until in the fourth generation a five speed automatic became the exclusive transmission for the ES 300. The ES 300 overlapped three generations of the ES series, the second, third, and fourth generations, until it was replaced by the 3.5L V6 engine that changed its name to the ES 350.
Wheels on the ES 300 include 15" and 16" wheels that apart from three steel rims are all alloy wheels. The steel rims include two 15" with 14 holes finished in black or silver and a 16" steel rim with 8 spokes with painted finish. The 15" alloy rims were finished in chrome or silver and had 5 or 6 spokes. The 16" alloy wheels had 3 double spokes or 9 spokes and were finished in silver, chrome, and machined.
Interested in purchasing these factory original wheels? Well you have come to the correct webpage because owning these rims is just a few clicks away. To order simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for stopping by!