OEM Lexus ES350 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page and learn all it is we do here at originalwheels.com.
- We guarantee that all OEM Lexus ES350 wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stipulated.
- Below are links that will lead to all pictures of Factory Lexus ES350 Rims.
- All pictures of the Stock ES350 rims will specify whether they are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Used Lexus ES350 Rims exactly to what you need are conveniently noted next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the factory original Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus ES350 Rims and Wheels
The Lexus ES 350 began in 2006 when the fifth generation ES series debuted with a dramatically smaller straight four cylinder engine with a 2.4L displacement (the ES series' first four cylinder engine) and the somewhat larger 3.5L V6 engine that inspired the Executive Sedan's (ES) name, 350, with the four cylinder engined sedan called the ES 240 only being sold in China. The design of the fifth generation was dramatically different from the previous ES' with a much sleeker body shape and new luxury features such as dual zone climate control and walnut wood accents with leather interior. The ES 350 continues production today under the sixth generation ES series whose model years began in 2013.
Wheels on the ES 350 are exclusively 17" alloy rims with 7 or 10 spokes and were finished in either silver, chrome, or hyper silver.
Are these original rims exactly what you've been searching for? Well your quest is over because ordering these wheels could not be easier. To order simply choose your vehicle in the links above, pick your vehicle year, find your original rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free to purchase your Stock wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for visiting!