OEM Lexus GS 400 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- At the bottom of this page is a short 1 minute video you can watch if you would like to get to know us better.
- We Guarantee that every wheel will arrive to your door in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below you can find links to images of All Models of OEM Lexus GS 400 Wheels.
- Next to every picture will specify whether the factory Lexus GS 400 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock rim exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Lexus GS 400 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus GS 400 Rims and Wheels
During the second generation of Lexus' GS series, the GS 400 began production in 1997 for a 1998 model year to be introduced exclusively to the American market. The GS400 was so called because of its body style, a Grand Sedan, and the engine it is equipped with, in this case a 4.0L V8 engine. Almost identical to Toyota's Aristo, the GS400, had a front engine with rear wheel drive and the option for either a four or five speed automatic transmission. The engine on the 400 was put into production as a response to the American market's fancy for larger engines, being the first V8 engine in the GS lineup, until during a mid generation update for 2001, it was replaced by the slightly larger 4.3L V8 that stayed available throughout the GS's third generation as well.
Rims on the GS400 were exclusively 16" and 17" alloy rims. The two 17" alloy rims both had 5 spokes and were finished in either silver or chrome. The three 16" alloy wheels included very similar 5 spoked rims with silver or chrome finish along with a 7 spoke wheel with machined finish.
Are these the used original rims that you have to have? Well halt your hesitation and holler at us to order them. It's easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. If you are still confused about which rims you need feel free to call and one of our representatives will provide all the help you need. Have a great day!