OEM Lexus GS 460 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- By watching this short 1 minute video at the bottom of the page you can learn about all we do here.
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of OEM Lexus GS 460 Wheels.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Stock Wheels in the picture you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Factory Lexus GS 460 Rims exactly to what you need are displayed to the right.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus GS 460 Rims and Wheels
The Lexus GS 460 was first introduced midway through the GS series third generation during their refresh for the 2008 model year. The name is derived from the body style, a grand sedan abbreviated GS, and the engine, a 4.6L V8 denoted 460 in the name. A rear wheel drive car with the standard front engine layout, the third generation GS series car was the first born without its Toyota twin, the Aristo, as Lexus was officially introduced into the Japanese market place. The 4.6L V8 engine did not last very long, being discontinued for the fourth generation that debuted in 2013 as V8 engines were cut from the series altogether with the changing tides of public demand for smaller, more gas efficient engines.
The GS460 offered three different 18" alloy rims with 5, 9 split, or 10 spokes with a hyper silver, dark gray, or machined finish, respectively. There was one 17" alloy rim finished in hyper silver with seven spokes.
Vexed that these GS460 wheels aren't your very own? Don't worry, you have not viewed this page in vain; ordering these wheels is a few clicks away! To order, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call (800) 896-7467 to talk to us toll free and we will be pleased to help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!