OEM Lexus GX 460 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about our operations in this fun and informative 1 minute video below the links.
- Every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition as a product of our fruition.
- Pictures to help you match your Factory Lexus GX 460 Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM Lexus GX 460 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to every picture for your benefit.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original GX460 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus GX 460 Rims and Wheels
The GX 460 was the second generation Lexus GX that is a five door mid size sport utility vehicle whose first generation debuted in 2002. The 460 began in 2009, with the introduction of a 4.6L V8 engine that was a slightly smaller variation of the previous generation's 4.7L V8 to Toyota's production lineup. The name for the smaller SUV comes from the abbreviation for Grand SUV (GX) with numbers to indicate engine size, in this case the 4.6L was called 460. Equipped with four wheel drive and a front placed engine, the GX460 ran into a little bit of trouble when consumer reports gave it a dreaded "don't buy, safety risk" label that had not been seen since 2001. Needless to say, the GX460's release was deferred until extensive tests and reevaluations were done on the car, and ended with a software update to fix the problem. The GX460 continues production today.
Wheels on the GX460 have included only a single 18" alloy rim with 6 spokes finished in silver.
Visualizing these GX460 rims as your own? Turn that vision into a reality by ordering them now! It's so easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!