OEM Lexus GX 470 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about how there's no fuss with us in our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every Wheel is guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition, we guarantee it so getting your perfect rims isn't an impossible mission.
- In the links below we have provided pictures of all Used Lexus GX470 Rims, finding your perfect match couldn't be easier!
- Pictures specify whether the Factory Lexus GX 470 Rims are Aluminum Alloy or Steel and if it is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Original Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lexus GX 470 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus GX 470 Rims and Wheels
In 2002, Lexus' released its all new SUV the GX series, to be slotted between the larger LX (luxury SUV) and the smaller RX, that was actually a crossover SUV. The GX's first generation was equipped exclusively with a 4.7L V8 engine mated to a five speed automatic transmission and like all other Lexus', its engine inspired its name inspired its 470 nomenclature. The 4.7L engine lasted throughout the entire first generation and the GX470 has won a variety of accolades including "four wheeler of the year" by Four wheeler magazine, and the best resale value award by Kelley Blue book. For the second generation a slightly smaller engine, a 4.6L V8 replaced the 4.7L and saw the end of the GX470 to be replaced by the GX460.
Two wheels were offered on the GX470, both 17" with five twin spokes and finished either in silver or chrome.
Trying to track down these GX470 rims? Trouble yourself no longer and terminate your tribulations now by ordering them here! It's easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still being tumultuously tried by these wheels? Call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will help you become the owner of these OEM wheels. Thanks for stopping by!