OEM Lexus LS 400 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about what we do by watching this 1 minute video at the bottom of the page.
- We guarantee that all OEM Lexus LS 400 Wheels will arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Lexus LS 400 Rims .
- Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined, Aluminum Alloy, or Steel, next to the pictures will specify so in confusion you won't feel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Lexus LS 400 Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have any questions about the Stock LS 400 Wheels you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus LS 400 Rims and Wheels
The LS, or Luxury Sedan, series first appeared in the Lexus lineup in 1989, as the flagship model for the newly created Lexus brand. The LS 400 was the only LS for the first generation as well as the second generation and was so titled because of its 4.0L V8 engine that was mated to a four speed automatic transmission. Over the ten years that the LS 400 was in production many changes and updates were made without the vehicle changing that drastically at all. It was not until the third generation that the LS400 was finally replaced by the LS 430 that featured the slightly larger 4.3 V8 engine.
LS 400 Rims were comprised mainly of 16" alloy wheels but did include 15" alloy rim with 14 spokes finished in silver with driver side and passenger side wheel variations. The 16" alloy rims had either 5, 10, or 9 spokes and were finished in either silver, chrome, or machined.
Need these used factory original wheels? To get started choose the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your factory rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to purchase these used Rims. You can also use our toll free number to ask any additional questions and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. OriginalWheels.com aims to make your OEM rim buying as simple and easy as possible. We hope that you enjoyed your experience with us and will come back the next time you need a factory original wheel.