OEM Lexus LS 430 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about how there's no fuss with us in our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every Wheel is guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition, we guarantee it so getting your perfect rims isn't an impossible mission.
- In the links below we have provided pictures of all Used LS430 Rims, finding your perfect match couldn't be easier!
- Pictures specify whether the Factory Lexus LS 430 Pilot Rims are Aluminum Alloy or Steel and if it is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Original Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lexus LS 430 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus LS 430 Rims and Wheels
The LS 430 was introduced in 2001 as the first engine replacement for the flagship LS series model since its commencement in 1989. Named for its body style (Luxury Sport/Sedan) in conjunction with the specs of the 4.3L V8 engine to create the name LS 430. As the only engine available on the car, it was available with either a five speed automatic transmission that was upgraded in its later years to a six speed automatic transmission. The 430 has been rated the most reliable luxury sedan from J.D. Power and Associates for every year it was produced, helping to build Lexus' relatively new name gain some prestige. For the fourth generation the LS series discontinued to 4.3L engine in favor of the slightly larger 4.6L and 5.0L V8 engines that created the LS 460 and LS600h (hybrid car).
For the LS 430 several wheels were available, including the 7 spoked 16" and 17" alloy rims that came finished either silver or chrome. There were two 6 spoked 17" alloy wheels finished in chrome or silver and the only two 18" alloy rims were both 5 spoked finished in hyper silver or chrome.
If the assumption holds that you are here on this very webpage reading these words because you are interested in purchasing these wheels and will do so as soon as you figure out how to work our website then continue reading just one more sentence after this. Ordering instantly online is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Have a great day!