OEM Lexus LS 600HL Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Get to know us better by watching this short 1 minute video at the bottom of the page.
- For your conveinence and satisfaction every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Lexus LS 600HL Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM Lexus LS 600HL Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OE LS 600HL rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus LS 600HL Rims and Wheels
Lexus released its first hybrid 'limo' in 2006 with the LS 600HL. Part of Lexus' flagship LS series (named so because of its body style Luxury Sedan/Sport), the 600HL was equipped with a 5.0L V8 engine outfitted with electric motors on either side that are powered by nickel hydride batteries (a fact about these nickel batteries is that the amount of pollution caused from mining the amount of nickel it takes to make one is about the pollution equivalent of driving 100,000 miles in a regular car). The name was contrived, as all Lexus names are, through the cars attributes, body shape accounts for the LS, 600 distinguishes its engine power -- a 5.0L + the extra 100 Lexus attributes to its hybrid motors = 600-- with h for hybrid and L to refer to its long wheel base. The LS 600HL has been a much applauded effort from Lexus, awarded by various groups for not only its styling but its amazing engine credentials as well. The LS 600HL continues to production today.
Wheels for the LS 600HL include two 18" alloy rims, both finished in silver with either 9 or 10 spokes and two 19" alloy wheels with either 15 or 7 spokes finished in dark chrome or silver, respectively.
If these are the used factory original wheels your heart has a hankering for then hesitate no longer! Ordering is easy: simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. If you are still hindered from having these factory original rims, then call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be happy to help you! Have an outstanding day!