OEM Lexus LX 470 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about our operations in this fun and informative 1 minute video below the links.
- Every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition as a product of our fruition.
- Pictures to help you match your Factory Lexus LX 470 Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM Lexus LX 470 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to every picture for your benefit.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OE LX 470 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus LX 470 Rims and Wheels
The LX470 was first introduced for the LX series second generation in 1998 as a response to the previous generation's lack of power. The new vehicle was redesigned and equipped with a new and larger 4.7L V8 engine that produced around 268 horsepower (compare to the previous straight 6 engine that produce 215hp) and was paired with a four speed automatic transmission. A sort of interesting feature that the 470 had was the adjustable height control that allowed for the raising of the vehicle (through hydraulics) for better off road capabilities . The 470 was replaced in 2007 by the new third generation that came equipped with the much larger 5.7L V8 creating the LX 570.
Wheels on the 470 include three 18" alloy rims fined in either chrome, silver, or hyper silver with 5 or five double spokes. There was a single 16" alloy wheel with five twin spokes finished in hyper silver.
If you are interested (anywhere from mildly to severely) in purchasing these Used wheels, then you are in the perfect place to turn that dream into a reality! To order just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our unparalleled customer service. Thanks for stopping by!