OEM Lexus RX 300 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Get to know us and our business better by watching this quick 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- We guarantee all Used Lexus RX 300 rims will arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless stipulated differently.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Lexus RX 300 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the factory original Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Lexus RX300 Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus RX 300 Rims and Wheels
Lexus' small SUV line, the RX series, began in 1998 with a variety of models that included the RX 300. Like most other Lexus' the RX 300 name was based on the physical characteristics of the vehicle, such as the body style (a rally SUV abbreviated RX) and the engine displacement that differentiated it from other models in the series, in this case the engine was a 3.0L V6 engine. The RX 300, also called the Toyota Harrier in Japan where the Lexus brand was not yet introduced, was available with the choice of either all wheel drive or rear wheel drive and had a four speed automatic transmission. After the first generation the RX discontinued the 3.0L engine (and consequently the RX 300 name that went with it) in 2003, in favor of slightly larger engines that went in the RX 330 and the RX 350.
Wheels on the RX 300 were exclusively 16" rims and even included a single steel wheel (a unique attribute for a Lexus), it as well was 16" with silver finish and 5 spokes. The remaining alloy wheels were finished in silver, hyper silver, or chrome and were all five spoked.
Are these the used factory original rims you have been searching high and low for? Well your search is over because this wheel is right here ready to be ordered by you! Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. If you would prefer to order over the phone or would like to learn more about this OEM rim call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help. Thanks for stopping by!