OEM Lexus RX 350 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- By watching this short 1 minute video at the bottom of the page you can learn about all we do here.
- Every used wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used Lexus RX 350 Rims.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Wheels in the picture you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Factory Lexus RX 350 Rims exactly to what you need are displayed to the left.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lexus RX 350 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus RX 350 Rims and Wheels
The RX 350 began production in 2007 for the RX series' second generation refresh. The RX 350's name was based on the physical characteristics of the vehicle, such as the body style (a rally SUV abbreviated RX) along with the engine displacement that differentiated it from other models in the same series, in this case the engine was a 3.5L V6 engine (that replaced the 3.3L from earlier in the second generation). The RX 350, also called the Toyota Harrier in Japan where the Lexus brand was not yet introduced, was available with the choice of either front wheel drive or all wheel drive and had a five speed automatic transmission. The RX has retained the 3.5L engine for its third generation as a regular model (as well as using the engine for the hybrid RX 400H model) keeping the RX 350 alive and in production today.
Wheels on the RX 350 include two 17" alloy rims, both finished in silver, with 6 or 5 split spokes. There were three 18" alloy wheels finished in either chrome or metallic silver with either 5 or 7 spokes and two 19" alloy rims, both with 7 spokes, finished in either chrome or metallic silver.
Are you looking for stock original rims to put on your RX 350? Get them now! Ordering is easy, all you need to do is click on the year of your vehicle, find your original rim and order instantly. If you favor ordering over the phone or find yourself stumped by the wheels you need, don't hesitate to call us toll free! One of our outstanding customer representatives will be pleased to help you however they are able. Have a wonderful day!