OEM Lexus SC Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To learn more about what we do at originalwheels.com and our dedication to your satisfaction, check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Although all wheels have technically been used since they are original equipment, every wheel has been refinished and appears in like new condition, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures of all OEM Lexus SC Wheels below, just choose the model year of your car.
- Every picture will specify the material it is made out of (i.e. Aluminum Alloy or Steel) and its finish (i.e. Chrome, Silver Paint, polished, or machined).
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you still have questions about the Factory Lexus SC Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus SC Rims and Wheels
The Lexus SC, or Sport Coupe, began in 1991 as Lexus' first midsize coupe. Originally equipped exclusively with a 4.0L V8 mated to an automatic transmission (making it the SC400), a second smaller engine became available a year later and took the form of a 3.0L straight six cylinder engine that gave the option for manual transmission and was the SC 300. A very popular car, the SC lasted until a second generation discontinued both nameplates (as well as engines) in favor of a slightly larger 4.3L V8 that came in the completely revamped SC430 in 2001.
Wheels on the SC were mainly 16" alloy rims finished in either silver or chrome with 5, 6, 7, and 10 spokes. There were however two steel wheel options, a 15" and 16", both with painted finish. There was one 15" alloy rim finished in silver with 16 spokes.
Are these the used factory original rims you have been searching for? Well look no further because this is the exact webpage you need to be on to take steps towards ownership. To order just find your vehicle year from the links you will find on that page, then just pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superb customer service. Have a great day!