OEM Lincoln MKX Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Find out about our dedication to your satisfaction in this 1 minute videoat the bottom of the page.
- For your conveinence and satisfaction every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in Flawless condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Lincoln MKX Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your original Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lincoln MKX Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lincoln MKXLincoln MKX Rims and Wheels
Lincoln's MKX began production in 2006 as the first installment of Lincoln's plan to expand their sport utility crossover vehicles and served (along with the MKT) to replace the larger Lincoln Aviator. The MKX, like all the crossover's built on Ford's global D4 platform, had five doors and front wheel drive with available four wheel drive. Powered by a 3.5L V6 engine the MKX was on offered with a six speed automatic transmission. Almost identical to Ford's Edge, Lincoln's version features a much more luxurious interior, more standard features, and around triple the price of its counterpart.
The MKX has offered a variety of rims mostly alloy with one 17" steel compact spare. There were four 18" alloy wheels finished in chrome, polished, silver, or machined that had 8, 10, or 15 spokes. Three 20" alloy rims had 11, 15, or 7 double spokes and a cladded chrome, chrome, or polished finish. The remaining rim was a 22" alloy rim with 5 twin spokes and a polished finish.
Interested in purchasing these Used Factory Original Wheels ? Well look no further because ordering these OEM Wheels is a piece of cake! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Have a great day!