OEM Lincoln Town Car Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of the page and find out!
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Lincoln Town Car Rims.
- If the Stock Lincoln Town Car Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lincoln Town Car Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lincoln Town Car Rims and Wheels
The Lincoln Town Car's long history began in 1981 when its first model year was released. Through three generations and thirty years, the Town Car successfully sold as a four door sedan (a two for coupe was offered on its first generation that ran from 1980 until 1989) and very commonly as a limousine. Powered initially by a 5L V8 engine, each generation saw a slightly smaller engine than the last, and by the third generation's final engine on the Town Car was a 4.6L V8; only automatic transmissions were ever offered. Although the TownCar was recently discontinued in 2011, however a limousine rendition remains in production for fleet and livery sales.
A variety of rims have been available on the town car and range from 15" to 18". The single 18" rim offered was a 9 spoke alloy wheel finished in silver. There were only three steel rims that came on the Town car and included a 15" and 16"- both with painted finish and four holes, there was also a 17" steel rim finished in chrome. The Alloy rims had polished, silver, machined, or chrome finishes.
Looking to acquire these used factory original rims? Luckily, getting these wheels is as simple as can be! To order, simply pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your factory original rims, and order instantly online or call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 to purchase your OEM wheels. Our toll free number is also available for you to call with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our outstanding customer service to help you get the Used Stock Rims you need at a price that is equitable. Thanks for visiting!