OEM Mazda 626 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- Every wheel will arrive in pristine condition to your satisfaction, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures of and information about every Model of Factory Mazda 626 Rims.
- If the Used 626 rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Mazda 626 wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the stock Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda 626 Rims and Wheels
The Mazda 626, recognizable by its name as early 6 series cars, was produced from 1979 until 2002 undergoing 4 bouts of changes for a total of five generations (or as Mazda's internals would say 'Marks'). Although the 626 Mark 1 was a rear wheel drive car with a straight four cylinder engine, the remaining four Marks would be front wheel drive, but still powered by very similar straight four cylinder engines throughout all generations with a V6 option becoming available for the 4th and 5th generations. Due to Ford's close relationship with Mazda, the 626 Mark threes and later were also sold as the Ford Telstar.
Quite a few rims have been available on the 626 and range from 13" to 16" as both steel and alloy rims. Alloy rims were finished in silver, machined, white; while steel wheels had painted and natural finishes.
Are these the wheels you have been looking everywhere for? Well look no further, ordering with us is easy! Just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can customer service. Thanks for stopping by!