OEM Mazda 929 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every Wheel is guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used 929 Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- Find out if the Factory Mazda 929 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined by looking next to each pictures where the details needed for you to match your Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you are still unsure about the OEM Mazda 929 wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda 929 Rims and Wheels
The Mazda 929 began production in 1973 originally as the Mazda Luce, its name fully changed to the 929 midway through the fourth generation. A four door sedan, the 929 had rear wheel drive all throughout its production and in the fourth generation the midsize car was powered by either a 2L straight four cylinder, 2L V6, or 3L V6, of which only the 3L remained for the next generation (but a 2.5L V6 was added to the lineup). Sales dwindled for the 929 as large size Japanese sedan was more marketable as a luxury vehicle than a regular brand like Mazda and by 1995 the 929 was pulled completely off the North American Market.
Wheels for the 929 were all 15" apart from a single 16" steel compact spare. The 15" alloy wheels that remanned had silver, machined, or silver with a machined lip finish, all with many spokes that created lacy, wire, and starlike spoke patterns.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Well look no further because this is the perfect place to acquire them! Ordering is simple, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. If you are still confused about which rims you need feel free to call and we will provide all the help you need. Come again soon!