OEM Mazda B2300 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- Every factory Mazda B2300 rim will arrive in flawless condition, we guarantee it to ensure your satisfaction.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Mazda B2300 wheels in order for you to help find the rim you are looking for.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda B2300 Rims and Wheels
The B2300 marked a new phase for the American Mazda B series, specifically it was the first sold as a rebadged Ford Ranger. Although there was never a B2300 manufactured by Mazda, because the engine in the Range Rover was carried over to the Mazda version, the 2.3L B series truck is exclusively found in the U.S. Available a two door compact or extended pickup truck, the B2300 was available with a manual or automatic transmission. The B2300 has done relatively well, however in 2010 Mazda discontinued the whole B series- if the name doesn't matter you can still buy the exact same thing from Ford called the Ranger that is still in production.
Wheels on the include both 15" and 14" alloy and steel rims. The 15" alloy rims had either machined or machined with painted pockets finish and 5 or 10 spokes- the ten spoke was created for the all wheel drive version. The steel rims had painted or chrome finish.
Have a hankering to own these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because this is the page to fulfill your wish. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Thanks for stopping by!