OEM Mazda B2500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Mazda B2500 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Mazda B2500 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your original Rims to the part number you we have displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda B2500 Rims and Wheels
The Mazda B2500 was available for the first half of the sixth generation of Mazda's pickup truck line the B series. The B series began decades earlier in 1961, with much smaller engined trucks, whose names' reflected their engine size (e.g. the B1600 had a 1.6L engine displacement, the B1800 had a 1.8L displacement, and so on) making the B2500 a 2.5L that was available in 1998 until 2001. A two door pickup, the B2500 was almost identical to Ford's Courier, until both were superseded (in the U.S. that is) by the Ford Ranger.
B2500 rims were all 14" and 15" and composed of both alloy and steel rims. The four steel rims (three 14", one 15") had painted or silver finish and between 6 and 11 spokes. Alloy rims included a single 14" 5 spoked wheel finished in silver. The four 15" alloy wheels were machined or silver finished with 5, 6, 7, or 10 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these wheels? Look no further, ordering with us is as easy as one two three. First choose your vehicle year in the links above, next pick your Factory B2500 Rims, and finally buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering these rims over the phone? Call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!