OEM Mazda B2600 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Mazda B2600 Rims.
- If the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mazda B2600 Wheels you are looking 8for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda B2600 Rims and Wheels
Although Mazda's B2600 was only available in the U.S. from 1987 until 1993, the B2600 was sold world wide until the whole B Series' demise in 2006. The B2600 was named, like all other Mazda B- series trucks, for its engine size- making the B2600 a 2.6L straight four cylinder engine. Part of the B-Series' fifth generation, the two door pickup was available with either rear wheel drive or all wheel drive and manual or automatic transmissions were both available.
Rims for the B2600 include four steel wheels with 14" or 15" diameter, 5 or 6 spokes, and chrome or painted finish. The two alloy rims both had 6 spokes and were either 14" with painted finish and machined edge or simply a 15" alloy rim with machined finish.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original wheels? Ordering is easy, Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online or order over the phone by calling us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you still have questions or need help ordering don't hesitate calling and we will be pleased to help you figure out and order the factory original rims you need. Thanks for stopping by!