OEM Mazda B3000 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- We guarantee every factory original wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless stipulated differently.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Mazda B3000 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the factory original Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mazda B3000 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda B3000 Rims and Wheels
Mazda's B3000 began in 1994 as a rebadged version of Ford's Ranger. The name was changed to correlate with Mazda's ongoing B series, the 3000 numeric representing (as all B series numbers do) engine size, in this case a 3.0L V6. The B3000, alongside the B4000 that was released at the same time, were the first V6 engines that appeared in the B-series, and were also only available in certain markets that did not include Mazda's domestic market of Japan (no engine larger than a straight four were on the Japanese B series models). The B3000 was offered with either a manual or automatic transmission and had various bed lengths. In 2008 the B3000 was discontinued as the entire B series ended.
Wheels on the B3000 were 14" and 15" steel and alloy rims along with a 16" steel rim finished in black with 18 spokes as well as 16" alloy wheel with 6 spokes and machined with silver accents. The 15" alloy wheels were machined, or silver with 5 or 7 spokes, the 14" alloy rims were all silver finished, and the steel 15" and 14" rims were either painted or chrome finished.
If these are the used factory original rims you are looking for then look no further! Ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Thanks for visiting!