OEM Mazda B4000 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about our operation, what we do, and these factory original Rims watch out short 1 minute video below the links.
- In Immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every Model of Factory Mazda B4000 Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, simply look to the right of each picture.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mazda B4000 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda B4000 Rims and Wheels
Mazda's B4000 began in 1994 as a rebadged version of Ford's Ranger. The name was changed to correlate with Mazda's ongoing B series, the 4000 numeric representing (as all B series numbers do) engine size, in this case a 4.0L V6. The B4000, alongside the B3000 that was released at the same time, were the first and only V6 engines that appeared in the B-series (the rest being smaller straight four cylinder engines), and were also only available in certain markets that did not include Mazda's domestic market of Japan (no engine larger than a straight four were offered for the Japanese B series models). The B4000 was available with either a manual or automatic transmission and had various bed lengths. In 2010 the B4000 was discontinued as the entire B series ended.
14" and 15" rims were the only stock options on the B4000. The steel rims, a 15" and two 14", all had painted finish and 8, 6, or 11 spokes. There were two 15" alloy rims with machined finishes and 5 or 10 spokes and two 14" alloy wheels with silver finish and 5 or 10 spokes.
You could be the lucky owner of these beautifully restored B4000 rims if you follow the following steps. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online or call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you find and order your used stock original rim. Thanks for stopping by!