OEM Mazda2 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Mazda2 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Mazda2 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your original Mazda2 Rims to the part number you we have displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for or would rather purchase over the phone please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda2 Rims and Wheels
The Mazda2 is the globally recognized name for the Mazda Demio. Beginning in 1996, the Demio is in its third generation whereas the Mazda2 name was not introduced until 2002 when the second generation debuted. A five door hatchback with optional all wheel drive (standard front wheel drive) the pre 2007 Mazda2 has been powered by nothing larger than a straight four 1.6L engine (although two smaller engines are available). With the world wide success of the Mazda2, the following generation was available in two more body styles (a three door hatchback or a four door saloon) and also a diesel engine (still a small [1.6L or 1.4L] straight four cylinder) option. Related to several Ford vehicles due to their shared platform, specifically the current Mazda2 is very similar to the Ford Fiesta. Production continues today.
Wheels on the Mazda2 include either a 15" alloy rim with silver finish and 8 spokes or a 15" steel wheel with 14 holes and painted finish.
If you are interested in buying these wheels then you are on the perfect webpage! To order simply find your vehicle year above, choose your OEM rims, and order instantly online. If you are still having trouble figuring out your exact factory original rim match or would prefer ordering over the phone feel free to call our toll free number and one of our customer representatives will help you get your wheel. We hope you enjoyed your time with us, have a great day!