OEM Mazda3 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- We ensure your satisfaction by guaranteeing every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Mazda3 wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Mazda3 Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda3 Rims and Wheels
The Mazda3 began in 2003 as a replacement to Mazda's Familia line that filled the compact sedan slot. Eitehr a five door hatchback or four door sedan, the Mazda three, or the Axela as it was called in its domestic market, Japan, has had front wheel drive and straight four cylinder engines throughout both of its generations. Although all of the engines have had similar specifications (small four cylinder engines) there have been over 10 different engines all under 2.5L with second generation Mazda3s available with Diesel fuel engine options. The 3 continues to successfully produce today.
Wheels on the Mazda3 have ranged from15" to 18" and were comprised of both steel and alloy rims. The only steel wheels were 15" and 16" painted finished rims that both had 14 holes. The alloy rims included one 15", 5 spoke silver finished wheel; three 16" silver finished rims with 5, 7, or 10 spokes; and a 17" or 18" silver finished alloy rims with 5 or 10 spokes, respectively.
Interested in purchasing these wheels? Look no further, ordering with us is as easy as one two three. First choose your vehicle year in the links above, next pick your Factory Rims, and finally buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering these Factory rims over the phone? Call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!