OEM Mazda5 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- Although all of our wheels are used, we guarantee that they will arrive at your door in flawless condition.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Mazda5 wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Mazda5 Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda5 Rims and Wheels
The Mazda5 debuted in the US with the start of Mazda's second generation of their compact multi purpose van that began in 1999, the Mazda Premacy. The second generation began in 2005 built on Mazda's BK platform that was engineered through Ford, Volvo, and Mazda efforts (with similar manifestations in Ford's C1 platform and Volvo's P1 platform. A five door van with front wheel drive the Mazda five was powered by a straight four cylinder engine that came in a few different options with the main alternative being a 2L straight four cylinder diesel engine. Despite the fact that a recall was issued, it was because of consequences from improper driving, and the Mazda5 has been considered a particularly safe vehicle (although shaking the reputation of a recall is no small feat). The Mazda5 continues production of its third generation today.
Wheels on the Mazda5 include a 17" alloy rim with five spokes and finished in silver, a 16" alloy wheel finished in silver with 10 spokes. The only steel rim offered was a 16" compact spare, which we do not carry.
Are these the used factory original wheels you need? Well you are in luck, ordering is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer you our superlative customer service. Have a great day!