OEM Mazda Millenia Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- View our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page and learn more about our dedication to your satisfaction.
- We Guarantee that unless otherwise stated, every wheel will arrive at your door in pristine conditon- your satisfaction is part of our mission.
- For pictures of the Factory Mazda Millenia Rims click on the links below where you can view them.
- Each stock Compass wheel picture is grouped by its material (i.e. Aluminum Alloy, Steel) and to the right you will find the finish (i.e. Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined).
- We display the details needed for you to match your used rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mazda Millenia Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda Millenia Rims and Wheels
Originally designed to debut on Mazda's Luxury brand name Amati, the Millenia became available as a Mazda in 1992, since the Amati line was never actually released. The Millennia was a four door executive sedan that had front wheel drive and was built on Mazda's T platform. With fairly average power train for the time, the Millenia had three engine options that were all V6 but had a 2L or 2.5L displacement along with a 2.3L that had a different combustion system that allowed for diesel or gas fuel (it was a V6 as well). The american Millenia was only equipped with a four speed automatic transmission although certain european models had a five speed manual option. Since the Millenia was more thrust upon Mazda, the Millenia didn't really serve function in Mazda's lineup, however, because of its success continued for over a decade. No car can really claim generational relation to the Millenia, however; the Mazda2 does have the option for the same unique combustion system in one of the engines.
Wheels on the Millenia were exclusively alloy apart from two compact spares steel wheels with painted finish and 15" or 16" diameter. The remaining rims were 15" alloy rims machined or silver finished; 16" alloy wheels with silver or machined finish with various spokes; or 17" chrome or silver finished alloy rims.
Looking to acquire these used Stock rims? Luckily, getting these wheels is as simple as can be! To order, simply pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your Stock original rims, and order instantly online. Our toll free number is also available for you to call with any additional questions about your factory original rims and one of our customer representatives will be happy to offer outstanding customer service to help you get the Used Stock Rims you need at a price that is equitable. Thanks for visiting!