OEM Mazda MPV Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about our operations in this fun and informative 1 minute video below the links.
- Every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition as a product of our fruition.
- Pictures to help you match your Factory Mazda MPV Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM Mazda MPV Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to every picture for your benefit.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Original Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the stock Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda MPV Rims and Wheels
Mazda's Multi Purpose Van or MPV, debuted in 1989 as a three or four door van with rear wheel drive (or optional four wheel drive. The first generation was the only one of the three generations that had rear wheel drive instead of front wheel drive, as well as the only generation that had the option for a manual transmission-- the three door variant was only for the first generation. All generations were powered either by a straight four cylinder engine with an optional V6 power upgrade, until in the current third generation that began production in 2006 changed the power upgrade to merely a turbocharged straight four cylinder engine. Production continues successfully today with no rumors as to its future.
Wheels on the MPV were all 15" and 16" apart from a single 14" steel rim with 12 holes and painted finish and a 17" alloy wheel finished in silver with five spokes. The remaining rims included only one other steel rim that was 15" and had 12 holes and painted finish. The 15" and 16" alloy wheels had machined, polished, silver, or yellow finish with 5, 6, 5 double, or 6 double spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Ordering instantly is easy, simply choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!