OEM Mazda MX-5 Miata Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- At the bottom of this page is a short 1 minute video you can watch if you would like to get to know us better.
- We Guarantee that every wheel will arrive to your door in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below you can find links to images of All Models of OEM Mazda MX-5 Miata Wheels.
- Next to every picture will specify whether the factory Mazda MX-5 Miata Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda MX-5 Miata Rims and Wheels
The Mazda MX-5 Miata, sometimes called the Mazda Roadster, Miata, or MX-5, began production in 1989 and continues to be a very popular convertible sold in Japan, Europe, and North America. The MX-5, which stands for "Motoring Xperiment" and five designating relative platform size- in this case it is put ahead of the MX3 but behind the MX6 that has a larger chassiss- was manufactured on Mazda's N platform. With a retro inspired feel the small convertible has both hard top and soft top roofs with quite a few speciality modifications available- variations that facilitate both style and utility). The rear wheel drive car has been powered by a straight four cylinder engine with both manual and automatic transmission options. The Miata continues production of its third generation today.
Originally most wheels on the MX-5 were 14" finished in silver or polished with 7 spokes. There has only been one steel rim available that was 14" as well and had painted finish and 8 holes. 15" alloy wheels had silver and polished finish with 5 spokes while 16" alloy wheels were finished in various shades of silver and had 5, 5 double, or 7 twin spokes. There were also two 17" allow rims with 5 split spokes and either a silver or hyper silver finished.
Have a hankering to own these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because this is the page to fulfill your wish. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Thanks for stopping by!