OEM Mazda MX-6 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We Guarantee your wheels will arrive Immaculate, to make sure your purchase is something you don't regret.
- To find pictures of All Models of Factory Mazda MX-6 Rims just click the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Mazda MX-6 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your stock wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used MX-6 rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda MX-6 Rims and Wheels
The MX-6, originally called the Mazda Capella in Japan in 1988 when it started its production run that would last for two generations and almost a decade. The MX6 was a two door coupe that had front wheel drive and some available with optional four wheel steering. Originally only equipped with a straight four cylinder engine, the MX6's second generation had quite a power upgrade that entailed a 2.5L V6 engine (but still offering a straight four cylinder engine that had 2L displacement). In the second generation Mazda created an A-spec model (for the American market- as opposed to its E-spec and J-spec models for European and Japanese markets) in 1991, when the second generation began. The MX-6 was discontinued in 1997.
The MX6 had wheel options that included mostly 15" and 14" alloy rims finished in silver or gold with spoke patterns ranging from 5 to 20 spokes.
Have you been pining over these Factory original wheels? Well your days desolation are done because obtaining these wheels is an easy task when dealing with original wheels.com. To order instantly online simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for visiting!