OEM Mazda RX8 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every wheel will be structurally and superficially perfect when it arrives at your door, unless we have specifically stipulate otherwise.
- To find pictures of your used RX8 wheel, click on the model year of your Jeep in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Mazda RX8 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Mazda RX8 wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the stock Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda RX8 Rims and Wheels
The RX8 is the successor to the distinguished RX7 that employed the rotary engine that inspired the names Rotary eXperiment 8 and 7. A two door sports car, the RX8 is built for its performance that was centered around its 1.3L Wankel engine that used a constant rotisserie motion as opposed to the less efficient up and down motion that pistons in regular (and diesel) engines have. Both automatic and manual transmissions were available. The RX8 began production in 2003 and continued successful sales until it was taken off the European market due to failing to meet emissions standards in 2011. Shortly thereafter it was discontinued from its other markets as well and although another rotary experiment is being developed currently there is no Wankel in Mazda's lineup.
Wheels on the RX8 include a 16" and a 19" alloy rim, both with five twin spokes finished in either silver or charcoal. The remaining rims were all 18" alloy wheels finished in silver, polished, or dark hyper silver with 5 or 5 twin spokes.
Been aching to ascertain these factory original rims? End your anticipation by ordering these used factory original rims now! Its easy Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 to order these factory original rims. Still not sure which rims you need? Don't hesitate to call us and we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have. Have a great day!