OEM Mazda Tribute Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn more about the wheels you can expect to recieve by viewing our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every wheel will be structurally and superficially perfect when it arrives at your door, unless we have specifically stipulate otherwise.
- To find pictures of your used Wrangler wheel, click on the model year of your Jeep in the links below.
- To find out the finish (e.g. Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined) just check next to the picture of the wheel you are looking at.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Mazda Tribute wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the stock Tribute Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda Tribute Rims and Wheels
The Mazda Tribute began production in 2001 as Mazda's second attempt at an SUV (after the failed Navajo based on Ford's Explorer). Almost identical to Ford's Escape, the Tribute was a five door compact utility vehicle that came available in a hybrid option in addition to the standard Tribute that had either a 2.5L (the first generation had a slightly smaller 2.3L) straight four cylinder engine or a 3.0L V6 with automatic and manual transmissions for its two generations. Built on Ford's CD2 platform the Tribute had front wheel drive with an upgrade option for four wheel drive. Although the Tribute enjoyed a decade of relatively good sales, it was discontinued in 2011 to be replaced by CX-5.
Wheels on the tribute were mostly 16" alloy rims with machined, silver, or machined with silver accents and 5, 6, or 7 spokes. There were however two steel rims, each with five holes and a silver finish, with their sizes either 15" or 16".
Are you especially enraptured by these original wheels? Well your eons of eagerly awaiting ownership of them is over, should you choose to purchase them now. Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our epic customer service. Thanks for stopping by!