OEM Mercedes E Class Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- Although all of our wheels are used, we guarantee that they will arrive at your door in flawless condition.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Mercedes E Class wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you have any questions about the used E Class Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes E Class Rims and Wheels
Although the Mercedes E-Class first began production in 1984, it was not until a decade later when the Mercedes-Benz numerical letter scheme was inverted to systematically make all nomenclatures have their letter (which usually qualifies the body style- in this case E for executive, although it was originally put at the end to demarcate fuel injection with "Einspritzmotor") followed by the numerical (that refers to the engine size e.g. 5.0L = 500) in 1994. The car that has been classified as the E-Class post 1994 have come in two door coupe or convertible, four door sedan, and five door station wagon body styles, with rear wheel drive or optional four wheel drive varieties. The E-Class is still in production today.
Rims for the E-Class range from15" to 19". The two 15" alloy rims were finished in silver and had 15 or 6 spokes; the four 16" alloy wheels came in silver, polished and machined finishes; the two 17" alloy wheels had a machined or silver finish; the 18" rims had silver hyper silver and machine finishes; and the single 19" alloy rim had a machined finish with 5 double spokes. All steel rims had painted finishes.
Interested in purchasing these used OEM rims? Ordering instantly online is easy, just choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unclear of the specifics about your rim or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!