OEM Mercedes GL Class Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- View our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page, so what we do here you can gage.
- In Immaculate condition your wheels will arrive, we guarrantee it so you won't get a surprise.
- To see pictures of Used OEM Mercedes GL Class Wheels click the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Mercedes GL Class Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used GL Class Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes GL Class Rims and Wheels
Mercedes-Benz's GL-Class began production in 2006 for a 2007 model year and was a full size luxury SUV. Similar to the G Class series the GL had (as one might've guessed from the added L) a longer wheel base and a quite wider stance making it a more luxury based Geländewagen (or Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) as they are called in the U.S.). Engines for the GL have included a 3.0L diesel V6 engine as well as a variety of V8 engines that included diesel and biturbo options ranging from 4.0L to 5.5L- all engines have been mated to a seven speed automatic transmission. The second generation recently debuted in 2012 (with a 2013 model year) and continues production today.
Wheels on the GL include an 18" alloy rim with 5 spokes finished in silver; three 19" alloy rims finished in silver with 5 and 5 double spokes; three 20" alloy wheels finished in silver with 5 and 5 twin spokes; and three 21" alloy rims with silver and machined finishes and 5 spokes. There was only one steel rim that was 19" with painted finish.
Do you need these used factory original rims right now? Well in just a few clicks they could be yours! Ordering is easy; first, find your vehicle year in the links above, then pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also use this toll free number if you have any questions about the OEM wheels you are looking for and we will offer you our superlative customer service in an effort to help you get exactly what you need. We hope to hear from you soon, have a great day!