OEM Mercedes ML Class Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- View our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page, so what we do here you can gage.
- In Immaculate condition your wheels will arrive, we guarrantee it so you won't get a surprise.
- To see pictures of OEM Mercedes ML Class Wheels click the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the ML Class Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Mercedes ML Class Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes ML Class Rims and Wheels
Mercedes-Benz's ML class began in 1997 in the U.S.- this is one of the few of the German company's cars that have debuted in America at the time of its release, since this is one of the few cars that was produced in America (although for a short period of production they were produced in Austria as well). Similar to the G class that inspired it, the ML is a four door midsize SUV that was named for the german words Mehrzweck Leicht which in English means general purpose light. The ML has been equipped with a variety of different engines that include a straight four cylinder diesel as well as a V6 diesel engine, petrol engines included V6 and V8 engines that range between 3.5L all the way to a 6.2L although the largest available currently is a 5.5L. The ML's third generation continues to successfully produce units today.
Only one 16" alloy rim finished in silver was available on the ML. There were three 17" alloy rims that were finished in silver or machined and had 5,6, or 7 spokes. 18" alloy rims included silver finished wheels and 19" had either silver or chrome finish. There were 20" and 21" alloy rims that had polished, machined and silver finishes. The only steel wheels were an 18" and a 19" alloy rim with painted finish.
Can't help your heart's hankering for these rims? Well you are well on your way to having them! Hone in on the Original Rims you need by finding your vehicle year in the links above, choosing the wheel picture that matches your rim, and buy instantly online! If you are unsure about which wheels you need, or would prefer ordering over the phone are toll free number is accessible Monday through Friday 7:30 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific Standard time. Thanks for stopping by!