OEM Mercedes R Class Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- A 1 minute video can be found at the bottom of this page if you are interested in learning more about our operations.
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Mercedes R Class Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used R Class Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mercedes R Class Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes R Class Rims and Wheels
The R-Class began in 2006 as Mercedes-Benz's first multi-purpose vehicle (often times called MPV) for the market. As a five door wagon of medium size, the R-class has the option of classifying itself (for marketing purposes, no car generally speaking goes unclassified) as either a station wagon type or CUV (cross over utility vehicle). Initially choosing to market itself as the CUV (or sports cruiser as they termed it), due to unexceptional sales Mercedes-Benz switched (in name alone) the R-class aspect to be viewed in a more MPV way calling itself a "Family Tourer". Engines are relatively large, with both V6 and V8 options ranging from 3.0L to 6.2L. With sales not improving the R class was taken off the U.S. market in 2013 and although it still is being produced, a second generation seems unlikely.
R class rims have been exclusively alloy (apart from the compact spares that we do not sell) that included 17" rims finished in silver, 18" wheels with silver or machined finish, 19" wheels with chrome and silver finish, and 20" wheels finished in silver or silver with machined lip.
Have you been searching everywhere for these stock wheels? Well look no further because ordering instantly online is as easy as can be! First pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number. If you have more questions about your wheels or would prefer ordering over the phone, please don't hesitate to call and we will stringently strive to secure your satisfaction.