OEM Mercedes S Class Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Originalwheels is the real deal, watch this 1 minute video to get a better feel.
- Unless otherwise stated, All OEM Mercedes S Class Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory original Rims.
- Specifications as to whether the Stock Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used S Class Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Mercedes S Class Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes S Class Rims and Wheels
Mercedes' S-Class cars began in 1954 as a four door sedan. A very popular car, the S-class has produced around 9 different generations, all of which retained the four door body and had rear wheel drive, with optional four wheel drive starting on models after 1998. The S-class has had a wide range of engines available that have included straight six and four cylinder diesel engines, V6 and V8 diesel engines, along with regular petrol V6, V8, and even several V12 engine options. The S class recently ended production in 2013, however a 2014 model year will still be available in Canada and the U.S., a new generation is expected in 2015.
Quite a few rims have been a valuable on the S class vehicles and have ranged from 16" to 20". The only steel rims were a 16", 17", 18", and 19", all with painted finish. Alloy rims had silver, hyper silver, machined, machined with painted pockets, silver with machined edge, polished, sparkle silver, and chrome finishes with spoke patterns ranging from 5 to 22 spokes. Many wheels had different front and rear widths to increase traction and performance.
Interested in acquiring these used factory original wheels? If so you are in luck, because this is the perfect page to be on to start ordering. First find the year of your vehicle in the links above, pick your rim, then order instantly! Still unsure about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Call our toll free number and we will be happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by.