OEM Mercedes SL Class Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels will arrive Immaculate condition, it's part of our mission.
- Want to see photographs of Factory Mercedes SL Class Rims, click the links below to satisfy your whims.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock SL Class Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mercedes SL Class Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes SL Class Rims and Wheels
The SL is Mercedes-Benz's roadster that began in 1954 and has its name derived from the two german words "Sport Leicht" to distinguish it as a lightweight sport car. The two door coupe/roadster has produced seven generations (the earliest of which we carry wheels for being the fourth generation) that have all been fitted as luxury cars, since that is what Mercedes-Benz produces. With rear wheel drive (as to be expected on a roadster) the SL had a multitude of engine options ranging from straight six cylinder engines to V6, V8, and V12 engines with displacements as large as 6.2L in some models. The most recent generation began in 2012 and is expected to continue for quite a bit longer.
Wheels for the SL include only three steel rims; a 16" with 18 holes and black finish, a 17" 5 hole rim with black finish, and an 18" with painted finish. The alloy rims came finished in silver, silver with a machined lip, machined, or hyper silver with spoke patterns ranging from 5 to 22 spokes. Alloy rims came in 16", 17", 18" and 19" varieties. Many wheels had different front and rear widths to increase traction and performance.
Have you been listless whilst laboriously looking for these factory original rims? If so you could be the lucky owner of these lovely factory rims. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online or call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you find and order your used stock original rim. Thanks for stopping by!