OEM Mercedes Smart Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Mercedes Smart Rims.
- If the Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be displayed next to each picture.
- The details needed for you to match your Used Smart Wheels exactly to what you need are conveniently displayed next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mercedes Smart Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes Smart Rims and Wheels
The Smart car's first success, the Smart Fortwo, began production in France in 1998 but was not available in the U.S. until its second generation that began in 2008. Although the Smart car is actually produced by Daimler AG, in America, it is sold without any mention of its Mercedes-Benz origins under a completely engineered name of Smart USA, this is most likely a consequent of the special marketing required for a car with its preeminent feature being its miniature size, coming in with a length of a mere 98.4". The main purpose of the micro size of the Smart is its ability to be powered by straight three cylinder engines no larger than one liter (first generation Smarts had even smaller engines with one only .6L) but turbocharged in order to still get up to road speeds. Diesel technology is available as well as an electric powered version. The smart car continues production today.
Despite the small size of the car rims on the Smart cars are pretty regular sized, mostly including 15" alloy rims finished in silver, black, or chrome. There were however a 16" and a 17" rim option- both with a 6 double spoke pattern. Only one steel wheel was offered and it was a 15" 22 spoked rim with black finish.
Have you been pining over these wheels and wish you had them as soon as possible? Well you are in luck, ordering is simple! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your stock original rims, and buy instantly online. Still confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer you our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!