OEM Grand Marquis Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Curious about our operation? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page to find out more about us and these rims.
- We Guarantee that every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition, so you can fulfill your Used Factory rim mission .
- To help you find your perfect Factory Grand Marquis Rims pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- Whether the Stock Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Grand Marquis wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Grand Marquis Rims and Wheels
Mercury's Grand Marquis, that proceeded the Marquis, began in 1983 as a full size luxury sedan with rear wheel drive. A full size car the the Grand Marquis was also available as a two door sedan or five door station wagon for its first generation that ended in 1991, from which point on it was exclusively a four door sedan powered by a 4.6L V8 mated to an automatic transmission. Almost identical to Ford's Crown Victoria was developed from Ford's Panther Platform, differences mostly included luxury features on the Grand Marquis that the Crown Vic was not available with. With four generations under its seat belt the Grand Marquis was not discontinued until the Mercury luxury line was shut down by Ford in 2011.
Grand Marquis rims included several 15" alloy rims machined or silver finished with various spoke patterns that ranged from 35 spokes to a lace pattern. 16" alloy wheels had chrome or machined finishes while 17" alloy rims were finished in black, silver, or chrome. The only steel wheels were 15" and 16" with painted finish and 4, 24, or 16 holes.
The wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!