OEM Mercury Marauder Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To find out the rims you will receive from Originalwheels.com check out our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- You can expect that all Used Marauder wheel will arrive in Immaculate condition, Guaranteed, unless stipulated otherwise.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of All Models of Rims, to cross reference your own rims with.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, just check next to the picture.
- All relevant details to ensure you get the factory Mercury Marauder rims you need will be displayed next to each picture.
- If you still have any questions about the OEM Mercury Marauder Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercury Marauder Rims and Wheels
From 2003 to 2004 Mercury used the Marauder nameplate (that had appeared previously, last seen in 1970) to market a higher performance Grand Marquis. With some minor mechanical adjustments from the Grand Marquis, most notably a double overhead camshaft instead of a single overhead camshaft in the engine that was still a 4.6L V8, Mercury differentiated it from the Grand Marquis mostly through altered trims (special hubcaps were available that featured the Greek God Mercury's profile). These changes were apparently not enough to give much popularity to the Marauder. A bit of a flop, the Marauder produced a mere 11,052 (the Grand Marquis produced ten times the amount in the same period) and was led to a quick discontinuation in 2004.
Two different alloy rims were available, both 18" with 5 spokes and either chrome or polished finish. There were two steel rims, both with painted finish that came as either 17" or 18".
Fascinated by these original Marauder rims? Well these are no facsimile and can be purchased easily in just a few clicks, simply choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!