OEM Mercury Monterey Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about us.
- Every wheel will arrive in pristine condition to your satisfaction, guaranteed!
- To help you find your perfect Factory Mercury Monterey Rims pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- If the Used rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Mercury Monterey Wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercury Monterey Rims and Wheels
The Monterey, along with its sister car, the Ford Freestar, was a four door minivan that was produced by Ford (Mercury's parent company) on their V platform from 2004 until 2007. The front wheel drive vehicle was powered by a V6 engine with a 4.2L displacement that was mated to an automatic transmission, the transmission notable for its problems (as were its brakes). A quite uncompetitive van to replace Mercury's previous Villager van that was a rebadged Nissan Quest. After a few years of poor sales, the Monterey was discontinued in 2007 with just over thirty thousand units being sold in the three year period.
Wheels for the Monterey included several 16" alloy options with machined and bright machined finishes and 6 or 6 twin spokes. There was also a 17" alloy rim with 9 spokes and a bright machined finish. The only steel wheel was a 16" rim finished in black with 5 holes.
If you are interested in buying these wheels then you are on the perfect webpage! To order simply find your vehicle year above, choose your OEM rims, and order instantly online. If you are still having trouble figuring out your exact factory original rim match or would prefer ordering over the phone feel free to call our toll free number and one of our customer representatives will help you get your wheel. We hope you enjoyed your time with us, have a great day!