Like-New 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Wheels - Used 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Rims
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The pictures displayed below are all models of Factory Original 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Wheels and OEM 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Wheels or Mercury Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver or Brushed.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Wheels and 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Rim exactly.
- If you have any questions about the 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Wheels or 1997 Mountaineer RIms you need, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Wheel Part Number: #3186B
1997-1998 Mercury Mountaineer
Size: 15" x 7", 5 Lug, 4.5" Bolt Pattern
Finish: Silver with Charcoal Painted Pockets
Description: Used 5 Hole Original Alloy Wheels
(Without Center Cap)
Wheel Part Number: #3070
1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer
Size: 15" x 6", 5 Lug, 4.5" Bolt Pattern
Description: Used 8 Hole Factory Styled Steel Rim
Hubcaps.com (800) 826-5880